Little Of Me <3


LA LA NeL's


Well My Name is Nella , and i'm sweet 16 birth on 23th May 1996 :)
I don't have best friend but i might have close friend who cares to me
I'm single but is Not available . yeahhh :)
CRUSH !
Monday, May 12, 2014 | 9:19 AM | 0 Words

i do miss his voice :)
hello crush :') can't you give me sign that you dont like me back .
cause that the only way i can awake form my dream ..
duhh ""
hate that feelings when i have to remember you always .
i love you . im sorry i cant deny my feeling ..
for what we've done together , i cant forget that . NEVER !!
YEAHH , i have so memories ..
my dept for you isn't payed yet :) 
thats make me always happy when you was around me .
sometimes i could just be unhappy when youre not around ..
other guy are different from you . 






ITS OKAY , YOUR JUST MY CRUSH AND MY FRIEND .YES THATS ALL :)
IDLY .. 

 SINCERELY ..NELL


-Past- | -New-